Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anything I want photo shoot...

     A couple of projects ago my teacher told the class to take pictures of anything as long as we took our pictures outside. My brother had baseball practice during the day,so I went to the park around the corner from my house. I took pictures of my brother practicing and I took pictures of people in the park I did not even know. For instance, I took a pictures of a father pushing his son on a swing,a father pitching to his son,a group of people playing baseball,a couple walking on the trail,a mother pushing her daugther on the swing, and some of the landscapes. Thankfully it was a nice day out so I waked around the pictures turned out well. I would like to share some of the pictures I took.

          I love this picture because it is a action shoot. I like that my brother is jumping to catch as I am taking the image.

      I like this image because I like the perspective. I like how the fence is in the picture and I meant to take a picture with the fence in it and I think it is cool how the people through the fence seem clear. I think it is a great depth of feild image. What makes this photograph depth of feild to me is the boys are on the pitcher's mound and the man in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment