Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is fascinating


home.jpgThis is a film scanner and I find it so fascinating. I would love to have this and I hope to get this sometime next month. Their is a offer going on the website I belong to. The website that is having a offer going on and has great choices of eqiment and called B&H Photo digitial video camera. This film scanner was rated with four stars. It has has great reviews and most people responded with helpful comments. Some of the helpful reviews was it is easy to use,it is fast and it gets the job done. It is really cool that your film images will turn into digitial prints to edit and print. Prints from the film strips can be saved to a memory card or to a computer. Just talking about this film scanner makes me want to buy it now. It has a great price as well. Whoever came up with the idea for a film scanner is a creative person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment