Thursday, April 21, 2011

Picture This

      My past two photography assignments went well but, I didn't take my digitial camera along with me. I hope to share the two photo shoots when I recive my film scanner.The one photo shoot I took pictures of my parents,my sister,and my cousins kids. When I took pictures of my parents I tried to accomplish them kissing like the couple on Vday. I thought the image came out cute and it was funny as I was taking the picture because my mom was laughing. I took pictures of my parents holding hands and some of them sitting at a table sitting while they laugh and smile. The location of the images wasn't great but, it worked out. Half I took in my backyard of my parents and sister and the other half I took at my cousins house. Some of the images I took of my cousins kids were posed and not posed. I took a picture of my uncle who is the grandfather with a couple of his grandkids. I enjoyed capturing my family as they laughed,smiled and looking serious.  I liked taking each photograph speciality my cousins kids because they are so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment