Monday, March 21, 2011

Photography Goals

1)Learn more about photoshop

2)Learn as much as I can about the business of photography

3)Learn how to save photo's to cd's and dvd's

4) Work for a photographer or a photography business

5)Accomplish getting a degree in photography

6)Buy camera equipment

7)Make my own logo,make my own business cards and make my own website

                  Each one of these goals make me want to learn more,I have so much more to learn. I want to learn more and I am sure if I have more goals I will be adding to this. Their is a lot of challenges when it comes to getting a degree but, I don't plan on giving up. I am sure at times it well be hard but,in the end I know it will all be worth it. In the future, I look forward to accomplish all of my goals and completing the steps to be a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment