Sunday, March 20, 2011

City Life

     Before spring break our assignment was to take pictures of crowds or city life. I decided  to go down to the city of Philadelphia to the train station and the flower show. The theme of the flower show this year was Paris.As we walked in we saw the bottom of the eiffel tower,flowers,vendors,a band ,and we could smell the great smell of flowers. I went to the flower show with my mom and a friend of hers. It was nice afternoon and I enjoyed seeing all the unique kinds of flowers. This was my first time at the flower show and I would go back if I get a chance to. I think it is a great way to bring in spring and get ready for the spring weather. The train station is crowded with business people and vacationers.For this assignment I have a combination of pictures of inside the train station,outside the train station,and the flower show. I would like to share some of the pictures that I took that are my favoriate's. 
This one is one of my favorite images because it is a close up and I think it shows great perspective. I love the color and the flower.  
When we walked into the flower show this is what we first saw.  It was a unique sight and amazing.  The eiffel tower looks so real and unbelievable, that it could possiably be the the real eiffel tower. 
This image I think came out better with my film camera,but this is with my digital and I really love the look of it. I like how this image has a old time feel. This image reemids me me of a scene from a movie where men are shoe shining on the street. 
I like this image because I think you get the feel of how the city really is everyday.When I think of  the city one of the things that come to mind are taxis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment